Jul's Wellness Journal

My path to increased wellness through regular exercise and controlled food intake.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
">

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ugh achy. I have cheated a bit the last few days, not too bad though. I weighed myself a few days early, yesterday, and I gained a pound according to the scale I always use as the grocery store. Which doesn't mean anything. I have to say I feel a lot better though. The reason I'm so achy today is I swam 5 laps in the pool yesterday then came home and did 3 miles of WATP Express. My shoulders and stomach muscles feel more tense probably from the swimming so I think I'll keep doing that when possible but also keep up with WATP when I can't swim - like today when its raining. I really want to tone up mostly so going to try to exercise everyday in some way. Best go and eat my breakfast bar before work and drink my water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home