Jul's Wellness Journal

My path to increased wellness through regular exercise and controlled food intake.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
">

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Today...first day at motel since starting diet challenge

Put on bathing suit and notices that my tummy looked flatter, my legs look a bit more defined but still flabby at the top of thighs and back. I also noticed my face looks like its slimmed down a bit and my arms look more defined. So should be a good result at weigh-in on Weds morning.

BF: breakfast bar
16.9 oz of water

Another 16.9 oz of water

Lunch: An apple
another bottle of water

Yet another b of w

Cheat: One Oreo cookie

Snack: 4 buffalo wings

3 Diet Cokes - so I know if they're there I will drink them

More water...

Dinner: One Nathan's hotdog, bit of mustard and hot dog bun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home