Jul's Wellness Journal

My path to increased wellness through regular exercise and controlled food intake.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
">

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Day 3 of Diet Challenge

I feel good today, figured out that I'm never very hungry and when I am I get filled up easily if I have something small. So bascially I over eat crap just because its there or I'm bored. Saw 'Super Size Me' a few weeks ago and the guy was talking about how after 3 days your body readjusts to your eating if you change it. I had bad cravings the last 2 days but not so much today.

Saying that I did have a peanut butter cookie, they had them left over from a meeting at work. But it was really good and I ate it very slow...besides its was wedding research as they were made by a local catering company...very good, will have to keep their card.

So here's what I've had today:

Breakfast: 1 breakfast bar

About 8 oz of water

Another 8 oz later in the day

Lunch: apple and grapes

20 oz of water at a press conference

Bad Snack: said peanut butter cookie

A Diet Coke

Dinner: Quesdilla with same ingredients

Drinking more water now...from the tap as I've run out of bottled and I hate tap water so I need to get more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home