Jul's Wellness Journal

My path to increased wellness through regular exercise and controlled food intake.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
">

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I am now finally resurrecting this blog!

After gaining back about half of the weight I lost since August 2003-Dec 2003, I am back on the weight loss track. My goal is to weigh 150 lbs by the time Pete and I get married in May 2006! I was about 10-15 lbs away from that goal back when I lost my original amount, so I know I can do it, I just have to stick with it. I'm going for a more healthy lifestyle now, when I lost the original 30 lbs I was on Atkins, which was very good. But I found that once I started eating carbs again it was difficult to stop. I bought Morning Start breakfast bars (Atkins) from Walmart on Sunday night: chocolate muffin and chocolate chip. The chocolate muffin ones are REALLY good. But my weakness are these: Starbucks Vanilla Frappaccino. I just had one mmmm. I must stop having one of those every morning, and avoid the dessert selection in the dining hall, the only good thing they have! Will keep this up-to-date with my progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home