Jul's Wellness Journal

My path to increased wellness through regular exercise and controlled food intake.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
">

Saturday, September 20, 2003

Well I've only lost one pound this week. Which I guess is better than gaining any. It hasn't been a good Atkins week - as I can out of Morning Start breakfast bars and couldn't find anywhere that sold them around my college. But yesterday my parents went out and got like $50 worth of Atkins friendly stuff for me at the local health food store: cereal, 2 boxes of breakfast bars, cookies, and raspberry favoring. Yummy stuff. So I should be back on the weight loss track this coming week. I want to lose at least another 10 lbs, maybe 20 if possible. I've lost a total of 13 but I'm still in the same size clothes though I do feel a lot better which is good! So I shall have to be good ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home