Jul's Wellness Journal

My path to increased wellness through regular exercise and controlled food intake.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
">

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Hmmm not a good dieting day...

Breakfast

9am - One Apple (medium)

Lunch

4pm - Slice of Pizza (BAD)

Dinner

Salad - 2 cups lettuce, 3 cherry tomatos, 1/4 cup feta cheese (net carb: 1), 2 slice of Ham, 2 tbsps of italian dressing (net carbs: 4 grams )

Water

2 - 20 fl oz cups - one more before bed

I started my period today which is a good excuse for the bad dieting day but really I wan't able to get anything Atkins friendly to eat today oh well except the salad. Tomorrow will be another bad day as I am going shopping with my sister and probably out to eat! Oh well. One good thing is my sis knows where I can get Atkins brand snacks and such so thats a bonus. I'm going to try to get through this week, I want to keep this going but it will be hard because I start college next week and classes, studying, and dining hall food may alter my plans! I will try my best!

Exercise

2 miles of Walk Away the Pounds for Abs 3 Mile walk

Diet cokes drunk: About 3 :( Gave me a tummy ache!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home