Jul's Wellness Journal

My path to increased wellness through regular exercise and controlled food intake.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
">

Saturday, August 30, 2003

Evening

I decided to weigh myself today, mostly because tomorrow I'm going to a BBQ at my sister's and there is going to be cake and other treats so I'm not counting it as a diet day. Well I lost 3 more lbs this week :) yay! Total of 8! Woohoo. I'm going to keep this going, can't hurt right ? I'm suppose to up my net carbs 5 more grams a week until I get to 40 grams a week I think. Hmmmm. I hope I can continue with the added carbs and going to school and eating yucky dining hall food. Ick. So what have I ate today then ?

Breakfast:

8:30am - Morning start breakfast bar (net carbs 2 grams)

Snack

11am - 2 celery sticks with 2 tbsps of peanutbutter (net carbs 5)

Cheat

A few potato chips (about 5 net carbs)

Dinner

6pm - Chicken breast (2) and one cheese burger (no bun, ketchup, and onion slice)

Dessert

9pm - One Atkins Fudge Brownie (net carbs 9)

Total net carbs: 21

Total weight lost since I started on Atkins: 8 lbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home