Jul's Wellness Journal

My path to increased wellness through regular exercise and controlled food intake.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
">

Sunday, August 24, 2003

Dinner (last night)

7pm - Roasted chicken

9pm - Dessert - cinnamon stick (cheated!)

Today

Breakfast

9:30am - 3 sticks of celery with peanut butter (net carbs: 5 grams, calories: 220 about)

Lunch

11:45am - 2 cups of salad, 3 cherry tomatos, chopped onion and italian dressing (net carbs 4 grams, calories ?)

Snack

2 small chocolate chip cookies (cheated!)

Dinner

1 and a 1/2 seasoned chicken breasts (net carbs ?, calories ?)

1/2 cinnamon stick (cheated!)

Not sure how many carbs I have really had today. Probably more than I'm suppose to bc I cheated twice! Ah! Weigh in tomorrow! I shall share the news if any, hopefully good! I feel a bit thinner which is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home