Jul's Wellness Journal

My path to increased wellness through regular exercise and controlled food intake.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
">

Monday, August 18, 2003

Dinner:

9pm - One grilled seasoned chicken breast (net carbs 0, calories unknown)

A few slices of beef (net carbs 0, calories unknown)

1 Yorkshire Pudding (net carbs: about 9 grams, calories 92)

2 cans of Diet Coke with squeezed lemon (within the time span of about 2 hours)

Total net carbs for the day: 16 grams out of the required 20 (though I might have had a few extra carbs that I forgot to count on something)

I have cheated a few times today unfortunately! I had a few swedish fish candies my mom bought which I shouldn't have, and I don't think I was suppost to have corn until after the 2 weeks induction passed. Also I haven't exercised today as my legs hurt from being on my feet all day cleaning motel rooms but I will do tomorrow morning. I don't think this diet will work and I'm worried I'm eating too much protein and not enough of something else. Pete was all worried about me as he heard on the radio of a girl on the Atkins diet having heart failure because she ate too much fatty foods and didn't get enough of something else (he wasn't sure what) :( So that scares me! I dunno I guess I'll see how it goes. I have been feeling tired probably from not having the instant gradification of carb energy. Grrrr oh well see how it goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home